INTEGRATED OM-812 BONSAI® VELOCITY CONSERVER (Drive)
- 3.2 in
- 4.4 in.
- 11.4 in.
- 14 in.
- 15.3 in.
- 2.8 lb.
- 3.2 lb.
- 4.4 lb.
- All of the benefits of the Bonsai® Velocity Pneumatic Conserver integrated into a 2000 PSI aluminum oxygen cylinder with a transfill valve, available in multiple sizes
- Compatible with multiple transfill units, patients no longer need to worry about properly installing conservers on their cylinders, reducing service calls due to conserver/cylinder leaks
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse at increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Two continuous flow (CF) settings preset @ 2 LPM and 4 LPM
- Delivers up to a 6:1 savings ratio from 14-40 breaths per minute
- Senses a breath/delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle
- Light weight and quiet operation
- Easy-to-operate single selector knob
- Compact design fits easily in virtually any oxygen carry bag
- INT-812ML6: 11.4" (L) x 3.2" (D) | 3.2 lbs.
- INT-812M6: 15.3" (L) x 4.4" (D) | 2.8 lbs.
- INT-812M9: 14.0" (L) x 4.4" (D) | 4.4 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 14ºF to 104ºF
- Operating Altitude: -1,000 to 10,000 ft.
- Warranty: Limited 2 Year
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
INTEGRATED OM-812 BONSAI® VELOCITY CONSERVERManufacturer: Drive
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (301) 918-0200
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.