MED-AIRE MELODY ALT PRESS & LOW AIR LOSS. MATT SYS (Drive)
- Active mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting
- Control unit offers 10 minute cycles when alternating and can also be used in static mode
- Adjustable patient weight settings allow for optimal immersion and patient comfort & compliance
- Visual alarm alerts when air pressure is low
- System includes 20 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment with pillow feature for head stability & comfort
- 8" deep air cells are easily removed for convenient servicing
- Removable Nylon cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design
- Control Unit Power: 110 VAC \ 60 Hz
- Control Unit Airflow: 8 LPM
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Control Unit Type: Compressor
- Control Unit Alarms: Visual
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Warranty:1 Year Limited
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
MED-AIRE MELODY ALT PRESS & LOW AIR LOSS. MATT SYSManufacturer: Drive
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (301) 918-0200
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.