PROBASICS® REDUCED GAP FULL-LENGTH BED RAILS (Invacare®)
Convenient full-length bed rail with self-adjusting crossbraces. The ProBasics Reduced Gap Full-Length Bed Rails feature durable, welded steel construction in a brown vein finish to blend into home environments and is compatible with the following Invacare bed models: VC5210, VC5310, 5307IVC, 5310IVC and 5410IVC. Compatible with Invacare and ProBasics beds, mattresses and rails, excluding powered support surfaces and bariatric beds, when used as a system and sold new and unused after August 1, 2007, meet the voluntary FDA guidelines for bed rail entrapment.
- Convenient self-adjusting spring loaded crossbraces
- Four crossbars reduce entrapment hazards
- Welded steel construction for durability
- Dimensions: 55" L, 13.5" H (raised), 4.5" H (lowered)
- Carton Dimensions: 41.5" x 3" x 19"
- Shipping Product Weight: 27 lb.
- Warranty: Limited Warranty - 2 year
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
PROBASICS® REDUCED GAP FULL-LENGTH BED RAILSManufacturer: Invacare®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (301) 918-0200
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.