Lateral Rotation Mattress with on Demand Low Air Loss, 10" (Mason Medical)
Lateral Rotation Mattress with on Demand Low Air Loss, 10"
- 10, 20, 30 & 60 minute adjustable turning cycles
- Audible and visual low pressure alarms
- Auto-Firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes
- CPR deflation in 20 seconds
- Lockout feature to protect patient settings
- Quarter, half, three-quarter & full position adjustable turning positions up to 40 degrees
- The (2) side bolsters provide the patient with optimal comfort while creating a safe environment during rotation
- The continuous feedback sensor technology of the control unit will equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort
- The lateral rotation mode will assist in pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage, while the "on demand" low air loss function will provide a cool and dry surface for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The Masonair LS9500 Turn-Style system incorporates the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss in one unit
- The mattress is constructed of (20) 8" high split-air cells over a 2" foam base with (2) 10" high side air bolsters
- The user friendly high flow control unit offers 10comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles and maximum turn angle adjustment of up to 40 degrees
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
Lateral Rotation Mattress with on Demand Low Air Loss, 10"Manufacturer: Mason Medical
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (301) 918-0200
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.