MICROAIR® MA65 THERAPEUTIC SUPPORT SURFACE (Invacare®)
The Invacare® microAIR® MA65 Therapeutic Support Surface model improves air circulation and cools the body temperature with a unique system of air released into the mattress. The MA65 mattress is an alternating pressure with on demand low air loss mattress replacement system that aids in the prevention and treatment of stage I to IV pressure ulcers.
Energy-saving 50 LPM compressor offers four treatment cycles and pressure monitoring.
The microAIR mattress alternates in 5, 10, 15 or 20 minute cycles. Air pressure is constantly monitored to maintain proper pressure redistribution based on the weight of the user.
- Visual and audio alarms warn during low pressure or power outage
- Mattress remains inflated during power outage when hose is connected
- Rolls up and features an attached carry strap for easy transport and storage
- 10 Nylon, buckled straps firmly secure the mattress to the bed
- Wireless auto-fowler prevents user from bottoming out when bed back is raised
- Dimensions: 80" L x 36" W x 10" H
- Compressor - 50 LPM
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
- Warranty: Limited Warranty - 1 Year - Mattress, Cover; 2 Year - Power Unit
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
MICROAIR® MA65 THERAPEUTIC SUPPORT SURFACEManufacturer: Invacare®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (301) 918-0200
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.