Squeeze exercisers are used in hand and arm rehab and in grip improvement workout programs. Wrist, finger and thumb flexors are the common muscles targeted. These muscles are located between the wrist and elbow on the palm side of your forearm. The type of training is important for overall wrist strength and health but can also be beneficial for athletes. Squeeze exercisers are also a great way to help relieve stress while watching television, riding in a car, or at work while on the computer. Squeezing the ball causes muscle tension followed by muscle relaxation after release. This exercise performed repeatedly releases considerable muscle tension and helps to relieve stress. A common stress relief exercise is to squeeze the exerciser at about 30 percent of maximum pressure about 10 to 20 times in a row, and then rest for a few minutes before repeating each set.
- Helps strengthen grip and reduce stress
- Variable resistance training for hands, fingers and forearms
- Relieves carpal tunnel syndrome
- Attractive design made of durable latex free rubber is easy to clean
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
FOLDING WALKERS (NOVA Medical Products)
$14.95 - $149.95
STAR 8 ROLLING WALKER (NOVA Medical Products)
ELEVATING LEG WEDGE (NOVA Medical Products)
BLUE FOLDING WALKER (NOVA Medical Products)
PIKSTIK PRO REACHER (NOVA Medical Products)
$37.95 - $38.95
5 FUNCTION DELUXE HAND HELD SHOWER SET (NOVA Medical Products)
SEAT & BACK COVERS (NOVA Medical Products)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
EXERCISE SQUEEZE BALL-HAND EXERCISERManufacturer: NOVA Medical Products
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (301) 918-0200
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.